Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hear we are again

That's right! Another year of Interior Architecture has began. I'm back in the computer lab in the art studio at school, tip-tapping away at the computer. I've found that over the summer, I've forgotten a lot about what I learned last semester--this statement particularly pertains to the more technical aspect of the major. I was on photoshop today and I had trouble drawing a simple rectangle. What's wrong with me?? Looks like I need to get back in gear. I intend to be much more attentive to my blog this semester. I don't want it to be something that I merely have to do just to satisfy a requirement for my class. I want to feel a proud senses of ownership over it. So be ready for a lot more blog-loving on my end.

I'll keep you posted!!

-J

5 comments:

jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elise MIGNON hoffman said...

The name of your blog in the header is a good sense of who you are. I can see your wonderful renderings from previous projects below, and can tell you have a love and talent for sketching/rendering. I would maybe work on steering clear of sticking to an pre-defined templet. There are few and far between templets that allow you to put personality in, but maybe add one more personal element. Trust me I feel your pain on the photoshop struggles now that we are back into the swing of things. Can't wait to stop by your blog again soon. ha

Diana R. Stanisic said...

I love the clean look your blog has. P.S. the image as your title made me feel like I was staring into a light bulb, I changed screens and my eyes still have a flash haha I admire your verbal abilities because I can never figure out what to share. What is to personal? I feel that you can clean up your side bar maybe have a drop down for the archive. I look forward to keeping up with your blog :)

denise smith: interior designer said...

hey! i love, love, love your title! very clean and professional. great blog--text and images. the only thing i may suggest is to add a bit more color...somewhere.

Christyn Dunning said...

I love the title of you blog, it definitely shows who you are as a person and what you believe in. I also like the image in your title and because I know you I can get the feeling oh she loves lighting! I would add more personality to the rest of your page. Think carefully about the colors of your titles and blog posts. I usually don't like dark backgrounds but I think it fits your title, and who you are as a designer.